Tuesday, July 8, 2008

So close we can taste it...





We are literally down to the details. Got the garage door opener and blinds installed today. The water guy comes tomorrow (softener and RO). As I type, it is 10 pm and we are still waiting for the stain to dry on the front door (see picture). I officially have a war wound...I was stepping off the tub after cleaning the window when I came too close to the mop bucket's wheel. Andy says it looks pretty sick. Evidently, the skin under the fleshy part of my little toe is not as attached as it used to be...Andy's a good first responder. Andy prepped the floor under the fridge today, but we will begin the cleaning/sealing/lacquering process. Hope to be finished by Saturday when the Vestermarks come back through. I'd like to be moving in Sunday - Monday - Tuesday...

No comments: