Thursday, July 17, 2008

About Last Night...

Well, after I wrote last, we signed papers (it's officially ours). And we touched up final details (by we, I primarily mean Andy and Denton, although I did give baseboard touch up a shot). Yesterday we officially began the moving process and slept in our new home. We have Dish, so I can unpack to the new season of Project Runway. I realize that I have not included picture the last couple of blogs, but as soon as I find the camera, I'll take some and post them. FYI the shower is great!!!

1 comment:

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

Congrats! It's finally done! Ah, that must feel good! Oh, but now you have the dreaded move in and clean the old place stuff...then move into your tiny classroom with all the boxes to unpack in it... then go back to work with me! Yeah!! :) Seriously, good work! I can't wait to see the pictures!

ps. did you know that back to school night is on the 7th? that's before school! that's wierd.