Monday, May 5, 2008

Hi...while I sit here at school, Andy and my parents are dealing with contractors galor. Rock is being installed on the front of the house, drywall is being taped, and gutters are being discussed. Some days it is sooooo frustrating to have a job! (just kidding). I added a link to the right for the granite I want to use through most of the house. The laundry and office bath may have a different color, just depends on the price and amount of slabs. Mom and I cruised for lighting, countertops, sinks, fans, and other "girl" stuff on Saturday. It was exhausting! I may have found a great deal on mirrors, though! Will post pictures later...

1 comment:

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

I love, love all the choices! The house is looking magnificent! Oh, and I'm glad you are at your job! I love it when you are here!